Want To Buy Lights!!!!

jacknjill

Im looking for a hood with metal halides and either VHO or PCs. Im in North Carolina and can pick up if not too far or ill pay shipping. Tell me what you have and how much you want! Thanks

L

lmaui

Originally Posted by JacknJill
Im looking for a hood with metal halides and either VHO or PCs. Im in North Carolina and can pick up if not too far or ill pay shipping. Tell me what you have and how much you want! Thanks
I have a used( in really nice shape) dark stained(dark Oak) pine canopy for a 55 gallon tank and a brand new unused in the origonal box retrofit kit 2x96 watt Smart lamp (actinic and daylight-4 tubes in each light fixture - two fixtures)light kit Make me an offer
Larry- Lmyersmaui@verizon.net

jasenhicks

I have 3 175 MH retro kits available. Selling for 135 Each. Socket, Bulb (SE), and Electronic Ballast. Bulb can either be 10K or 14K... i have extra bulbs too for $50.
jasen
jasenhicks AT hotmail DOT com

forsale

Hello, I am selling three 96 watt pc bulbs (white and blue) that fit in a dual 96 watt retro fit pine hood, with balace, reflectors, a dual fan, cooling system. Make an offer, any offer will be entertained, Shipping not included, located in cleveland ohio, email sweetiipie71@yahoo.com with questions or for pics. Thanks