want to order live rock

biggdriver

What's the turnaround right now from here..How long does it take to get anorder. I am only home certain times of the week and will be ready to order some live rock soon..How can I tell them or have them let me know when to expect it .or if I need a certain day of the week.. Thanks for any help

R

reefdude

I have not ordered from here before, but I am sure that if you order they can have it overnighted to you, which in my opinion, is the best way to go.

frogger

When you place an order, SWF.com will send you an e-mail with a Fed Ex tracking number. All you have to do is go to fedex.com and check on where it is at. Some items automatically come overnight. some you can make overnight for an added charge. Best bet is write an email to them.

jimi

Make sure you get it overnight some places dont consider it important to send LR overnight but it is to reduce die-off.

the claw

Overnight is the only way to go, but it will get you in the pocketbook. What kind are you going to get? I'm trying to decide,as per my question on the board.

ebeckels

uncured may contain more life whereas cured is safer to place into ur show tank....uncured needs to be cured before being placed into the show tank because there will be some die off from transporting it.

coralfishg

Y2SAYS....AS FOR THAT PLACE THAT YOU CAN GET LIVE ROCK FOR 1.99 UNCURED...YOUR CRAZY. I LIVE 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM THAT PLACE. AND IT'S CALLED AQUATIC TECH. IT'S SAD WHEN YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THIS AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PLACES NAME. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LIVE ROCK FOR UNDER 5.00 A POUND CURED OR UNCURED. THIS IS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOU TO STOP GIVING OUT MISLEADING INFORMATION...IF ANYONE WHOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THIS PLACE GO TO AQUATICTECH.COM.. :rolleyes: