Wanted 100 gal tank or bigger

wildcat

Wanted 100 gal tank or bigger. Does anyone have a tank that big for sale in So. Cal. If so e-mail me the price and i will get back to you.
Jeffrey

tangtang

125 gal in Simi Valley.
I almost bought this. Only... now I need to buy a car! <frown> Real nice couple to deal with. The tank is glass and has an oak canopy and stand plus lots of extras. They wanted $850.
Contact Motohed 2@aol.com if you are interested. Tell them Linda sent you! <smile>

wildcat

I was just looking for a tank but I will think about that one TangTang.
I live in Los Angeles Ca. next to the LAX airport ReefersX2
Jeffrey

What do you need the tank for? I have a 100 Gal. 5ft acrylic tank, but it is scratched a bit so it may not be the best choice for a display tank. The aquarium is clear on all 4 sides and is not drilled except for the splash guard where the old filtration used to be. I live in N.H. and I'm not sure what it would cost to ship if you are interested, but please feel free to contact me.

foxface402

I got a 150 gal, stand light canopy,lights,trickle filter,skimmer,pumps . I got about $1500 invested I will sell it to you for $700 paid in advance and you pay they shipping I live in lima ohio 45804 .check with road way or yellow freight ways . it will weigh about 400 lbs and 3ft wide and 6ft long to ship. let me know