WANTED: 150w HQI MH Parts

viper_930

Hey,
I'm looking for an electronic ballast, socket, and a bulb for a 150 watt MH HQI light at a reasonable price. If anybody has something or all the parts listed to sell let me know plz. You can post here or email me at Jslok(at)comcast.net. Thx
BTW, what does WTB and WTS mean? I wasn't sure so I just put Wanted. :)

aldog51

I have a whole canopy unit for sale. It is 24" with (1) 150 HQI DE 10,000k Bulb and (2) 65W compact flourescent 50/50. with a 3" fan.

the_boyz1

I have 3 XM 150w DE, it about 5 weeks old, only fire up 3 times, use maybe 15 hours. Wasn't bright enough for me, I'm going to change my unit to a 250 w DE instead, This is my new reef tank, i'm still trying out new things. the water still cycle. I pay $79 a piece at the local shop, Make me a reasonable offer.
The bulb made a nice Blueish color.

viper_930

Hey aldog51, will you be willing to just sell the ballast, bulb, and socket from that setup? Is the ballast electonic or magnetic?

aldog51

Actually I have never ever tinkered around with anithing like this before. So, I would have to sell the whole thing for 200.00 I can minus out the shipping but thats the best I can do for it. I orignally paid 340.00 plus 20.00 shipping.
It is a magnetic ballast I think.