WANTED: Hawaiian Dragon Eel

varez

hey all, im looking to get a Hawaiian Dragon Eel to buy or trade for it, i have a snow flake and octopus with damsels but thats all in the fish area. I have a PsP, Kit rae Swords, and some cash ($200.00) i can do some cash and trades for the Eel but i live in Michigan so you may have to send it by mail, im not sure how the online stores do this, but i will cover shipping price if reasonable. i am not willing to pay $600.00 for this eel, i saw it at that price on *****and thats to much, im just a single dad looking for a cool pet and i will trade and add cash or if you offer good price i will pay that over $200.00...email for fast reply

A

alexmir

You will probably have to get on a waiting list in order to get one of those, their pretty rare.

michaeltx

Please do not post links to other sites that are in direct competition of swf.com its against the board rules. also do not ask for a site to be emailed to you.
Thanks

crimzy

Just so you know, there is a lfs in Farmington Hills, Michigan that has 2 very nice japanese dragons. They are marked at $999 each but you could probably get a better deal if you had cash in hand. PM me if you want more info.

ccampbell57

I dont think that you will find a Hawaiian or Japanese dragon for anything less than $900. If you want to pay less money, get a brazillian (similar, but not as striking).

varez

anyone know where i can get a brizilian dragon? looked in the online shops but found none, can i get a pic of one?

S

skyhigh222

i have a brizilian and Japanese dragon. Personaly, i like the brizilian over japanese. Its much more attractive. Black Face with yellow body and two horns. Just imagine that. They are the king.

michaeltx

Originally Posted by Varez
http:///forum/post/2470389
anyone know where i can get a brizilian dragon? looked in the online shops but found none, can i get a pic of one?

Originally Posted by MichaelTX

http:///forum/post/2467653
Please do not post links to other sites that are in direct competition of swf.com its against the board rules. also do not ask for a site to be emailed to you.
Thanks
again this is against the board rules DO NOT ask for this do a search on the net and look for yourself anywhere that will be selling this eel will also sell other items which makes them competition of SWF.com.
since the rules cant be abided this thread is locked.
Mike