Wanted to buy: skimmer for 72gal

mikester311

I am looking for a good skimmer for my 72gal. I'll eventually be upgrading to a 125 one of these days, so if it will work on that it's even better.
Mike

boomerd

I know of a lady who has a Titan skimmer for sale. Rated to 150 gallons, with Mag5 pump & extras. Good deal to be had here. If interested, contact me directly via e-mail.
BoomerD at Pacbell dot net

If you're looking for a great in-sump skimmer I've got a Nautilus TE with a Mag 7 pump for $200.00. This skimmer can only be used in sump though. Rated by Kent for up to 300 Gallons. You can contact me at MykGillespie@msn.com
Thanks,
Myk.

mikester311

I thin $200 is a little more than I wanted to spend right now plus I think that skimmer would be overkill for my 72. A mag 7 pump is better and more powerfull than my CA 2200 retun pump. :D

Hi Mikester311,
Just figured I'd throw it out there. It was running a 90 gallon reef and worked very well. I figured if you were looking to upgrade to a 125 down the road that one of these would be perfect for you. Remember, it's hard to have too much skimming, but I suppose anything is possible!:D
Later
Myk.