WARNING!!!!! The worst LFS in Allentown, Pa.

reef4me

Let me tell you I was in the worst and when I say the worst saltwater shop of all times in Allentown Im talking about the place caleed GILLS. This shop is so bad that I would not recomend it to my worst reef keeping friend. Theis guy should be banded from selling anything saltwater or even fresh water fish. The tanks are so dirty and the fish look so bad I cant even put it into words. If there is a place i would not recomend it GILLS. Fellow reef keepers do your self a favor and stay as far away from this place as you can.

jswan10

hey reef,
im from bangor, im sure u know where that is. i havent been to gills nor have i heard of it, but i do go to SHEAR HEAVEN PET SHOP, they actually specialize in salt water and have tons of everything including expirence ppl, they have never steered me wrong and know what there talking about, look them up there on 145 south just after the mall. theres a place in pburg too thats ok but bad selection. and theres an ok place in stroudsburg, but i would highly recommend shear heaven to anyone.

my way

Originally Posted by jswan10
hey reef,
im from bangor, im sure u know where that is. i havent been to gills nor have i heard of it, but i do go to SHEAR HEAVEN PET SHOP, they actually specialize in salt water and have tons of everything including expirence ppl, they have never steered me wrong and know what there talking about, look them up there on 145 south just after the mall. theres a place in pburg too thats ok but bad selection. and theres an ok place in stroudsburg, but i would highly recommend shear heaven to anyone.
Are you talking about "The Pet Stop" in P-burg?