Warning

deviant45

wanted to warn everyone out there, Do not order online from JustPhish.com, he is a crook he will overcharge your cc and never give you a refund. This guy will lie and mis advertise for your business then streal you blind with fraudulent charges.

jkvjl

I'm not saying what you said didn't happen but to slam someone in a open forum is wrong. The other side isn't here to defend themself. sorry.

cprdnick

There was a thread on here a few months back warning about the same website. That's what we should have, a consumer report forum for online SW ordering.

cprdnick

I thought about it, and I do feel I agree that this is not the place for that kind of allegation.

T

tizzo

HEEEEYYYY, your an RRT!! Betcha love your job!! Anyway I for one am glad for the headsup!

dburr

He's good to me. Great guy infact. Seems deviant signed up just to post this trash. 2 posts, this one and another one in the reef side that says the same thing. Don't listen to it I say. JP comes to our reef club always bring things to raffle and always has great deals. Nough said.

deviant45

If he was such a good guy he would credit my cc for the 100 bucks worth of goods he couldn't deliver on!!

salty cheese

If you're that unhappy call your credit card company and file a complaint.

p.s. cc on this site means crushed coral.

E

essop3

just wanted to say hi to another RRT!
and call your credit card company and they may remove the charge

jkvjl

Thats a good point..Trust me as a owner of a business you can contact your credit cars company and they will reimburse you the charges.