Watch my metal band if u like metal

greymach

Ive been a metallica fan since i was a little kid but our influences range everywhere. Bassist loves tom petty guitars are into maiden, metallica, alkaline trio. I dunno lots of stuff. Were hoping we kinda got an origional sound though.

sciknen

good music but def not metal sorry bro..lol..
metal needs is a lil less harmony and a lil more screaming
at least a double base
i would say rock/ alternative(yellow card isnt metal)
but nonetheless great band..i cant play instruments but i can sing(growl i guess)

reefraff

A little too punk (I'm dating myself) for my taste but pretty good, you really slap that first song together right before the show?. The bass player is definatly a showman. It is OK for the rest of you to look like your having a good time on stage.

greymach

thanks. Ya the bassist has played alot of shows with other bands so he's good onstage. The rest if us it was our first time. Were definently gonna work on stage presence. No we didn't write that right before. That's a line from tenacious d in the pick if destiny the movie. Jack black says it before they start a song. We were just trying to be entertaining on stage.

darthtang aw

slightly harsh critic here. Been a metal fan for decades. I have hung out and partyied with most metal bands kids grow up wishing to meet.
with that said.,
The sound is good.
The stage presentation and overal presence itself needs work.

greymach

awesome pretty much all positive feedback. thanks everyone. And id fix the title to listen to my ROCK band if i could but i cant so i wont

greymach

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/2559118
slightly harsh critic here. Been a metal fan for decades. I have hung out and partyied with most metal bands kids grow up wishing to meet.
with that said.,
The sound is good.
The stage presentation and overal presence itself needs work.
Thanks...i kno we need to work on presentation. like i said this was our first show. and id love to know some of the bands you are speakin of.

cowfishrule

sounds like emo.
sorry bro, not into it.
- need more stage presence, but dont force it. that makes you look more like a tool
- your bass player needs to bring his bass up. looks like he's punchin the clown, if you get my drift.

travis89

I like the music but I agree it's more alternative/punk then it is metal. And you need to work on stage presence but you know that already. Overall it sounds good though.