Wavemaker LIKE Seio Controller

whyamisofl

I am looking for a "wavemaker" that doesn't completely turn off. The Seio controller "The pumps on low operate at approximately 50% flow and then will ramp up to 100% when on high."
I would purchase the Seio, but the 2 outlets ramp up at the same time.....I am looking for something that opposes each other (If outlet 1 is at 50%, outlet 2 is at 100% - then vice versa).
Anyone have any idea??

bronco300

tunze's are exactly like that...but its costly....vortech pumps do that..but again costly because you have to have those pumps,etc....might look at hydors controllers, not sure how they work, but again you'd have to have the koralia pumps....i dont know of many other controllers that do percentages instead of on-off.

C

cmaxwell39

I am using one of the new hydor controllers. It allows you to do alternating or synchronious flow. It also allows you to set your min and max flow out the pumps. The min and max will be the same out of all the pumps, but at least its not just preset. You can also adjust how often it switches between min and max for every 2 sec. to every six hours. So far I really like the unit, but it isn't cheap.