WavePoint T5 Retrofit Kit

alvin

Does anyone have any information on the WavePoint T5 HO Retrofit Kit .It looks promising, but I'm kind of confused with their 14X Paradynamic thing.
Any insight on these retrofit kit? Or should I stick with the IceCap SLR kit.

alvin

I thought that the Wave Point T5 Retrofit Kit does have individual reflectors? According to their pictures, it seems to have a reflector each. And I guess it has 14 bends or something? So I take it no one here has any experience with this kit?

jaxfishgirl

Originally Posted by alvin
http:///forum/post/3170056
I thought that the Wave Point T5 Retrofit Kit does have individual reflectors? According to their pictures, it seems to have a reflector each. And I guess it has 14 bends or something? So I take it no one here has any experience with this kit?
i know it's been a month....but i just bought the wavepoint light fixture. i am still in the process of setting up so no fish/water yet, but i love it!

alvin

Yah, I bought it. It's a big difference compare to the stock bulbs with the canopy. I do wish it had better reflectors, but for the price, I can't complain. Good luck with your WavePoint!

btldreef

The WavePoints come with individual reflectors. Their bulbs are really nice too, especially the true actinic 420nm bulb. They are great lights for the price, way better than the Current's.