Waving HI and asking who are the mods these days?

spiderwoman

It's beeeeeeen a long time since I was here last. Let's see who still remembers me :)
Also who are the mods currently, I was prompted to show up here after I got a nasty PM from someone who didn't like my name (he/she is spidergirlkillr). I'd say it's time to hang her sorry a$$ to the side of the tank.
Anyways, HI from Spidey :D

spanko

Hi. Scotts for mod, I think I remember you. Meowzer, BTLDreef, SCSInet are mods now.

flower

I remember your name....I think you stopped hanging out here shortly after I joined.

btldreef

It's beeeeeeen a long time since I was here last. Let's see who still remembers me :)

Also who are the mods currently, I was prompted to show up here after I got a nasty PM from someone who didn't like my name (he/she is spidergirlkillr). I'd say it's time to hang her sorry a$$ to the side of the tank.

Anyways, HI from Spidey :D
Hello! I think you stopped posting right after I joined too.
That is ridiculous that you got an email like that!
All the older mods are still here, although many are not active anymore. New mods are SCSInet, Meowzer and me. The older mods that still hang on the board are Beth, Bang Guy and Sepulation. MichaelTX just started coming back as well and sometimes Lioncrazz is around.

spiderwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/387173/waving-hi-and-asking-who-are-the-mods-these-days#post_3404475
Swollen and purple..... I have a thumb owe. It hurts like crazy and I can't figure out when I crushed it. As I remember your hubby was somehow connected with a Nascar team, He still there?
ROFL, sorry, I'm not laughing at your thumb
Hmmm how can you get an owe without feeling it when it happened :D
Yep, hubby still is works in the Nascar Circus, they're in Pocono's right now and will be qualifying in a few hours.

spiderwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///forum/thread/387173/waving-hi-and-asking-who-are-the-mods-these-days#post_3404476
Hello! I think you stopped posting right after I joined too.
That is ridiculous that you got an email like that!
All the older mods are still here, although many are not active anymore. New mods are SCSInet, Meowzer and me. The older mods that still hang on the board are Beth, Bang Guy and Sepulation. MichaelTX just started coming back as well and sometimes Lioncrazz is around.
Those names do look familiar :) Would you like me to forward you the nice little message I got? I took a screenshot of it.

btldreef

Those names do look familiar :)  Would you like me to forward you the nice little message I got? I took a screenshot of it.
Yes, please do. I actually just PM'd you about that. Some people are ridiculous!

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWoman http:///forum/thread/387173/waving-hi-and-asking-who-are-the-mods-these-days#post_3404481
That poor jerk doesn't know who he/she is messing with. I'm the last person they want as an enemy hehehe.
Honestly, I'm a nice person....

Laughing at my thumb owie
I was working on my LED's which are pretty heavy. Must have crushed it at some point there. I have a high pain threshold and am always banging and cutting something and just blowing it off. This started out really tender and now has swollen up and it looks like the nail will end up coming off. I was worried I might have gotten tank herpes or something but you can see a line under the nail where it looks like I dropped something on it.

darthtang aw

Glad to see my PM worked.
Now to create other names and send harassing PMs to other people.
Darth (Dr. Evil) Tang

meowzer

HEY SPIDEY...welcome back!!!! Are the twins in college yet...LOL....how are you......You were here when I first started and a little afterwards :)
so glad some people are coming back...