website

tjswanson

Well, I have my first page on my website, but the pictures won't come up when I go to the site. They come up when I edit the page, but then when I went to the actual page nothing. Can anyone help me? I built my site w/ homestead. TJ

tjswanson

It works. It just took awhile to load on my computer. I'm having a friends link page, so I want everyone that has a website to give me their address. Mr. Salty, do you care if your address is on my page? TJ P.S. please look at the other pages even though they don't have much and always cast a vote on my web polls, thanks-TJ

reef boy

Nice format tjswanson. I wish I could get mine to look like that. Mine looks like crap and has to much money making crap on it.
I need to edit mine and get it looking better.

mr . salty

TJ, Go ahead and post mine. That's cool. Is my computer tired tonight,or do those pics take everybody a few minutes to load?????STEVE

tjswanson

At home it takes like 10 min. a photo to upload. I try to do as much as possible at school because they have their own server and the teachers ibm is super fast. it's awsome. Well thanks steve and you can add me to your page too and any photos if you want, I don't care. TJ

tjswanson

That's ok sammy. I will take any tips. I didn't know how to link it to the words then, but now I can change it. I will have more photos up under the 75g reef today. I'll have more 125 pics up next week because I'm getting my sohol this weekend and I want pics of him up there. TJ