wednesday night and nothing on TV

my camera sucks.......
I just put new batteries in and its telling me that the batteries are low, and turns off after one pic. And it will not go into macro mode anymore. Anyone have a spare that they wanna sell cheap...real cheap?

ryebread

I think..........I think........I think I like it! I really like it. Good rock design there for sure. I like the assortment of corals and the big sponge. Great stuff. :)

aggie05

There is actually a pretty decent one that I go to a lot. They are really nice and wont try to screw me around because they know that I know better. They have a pretty good selection of fish and corals and will order stuff for me as well so I am pretty happy. And the prices aren't bad either. By the way, I'm not one of those longhorn hating aggies. I happen to love Austin and the school isn't that bad either. I have just always known I would be an Aggie. Didn't even apply to any other schools.;)

That is just beautiful. You definitely have an eye for color placement. Hope mine looks that vibrant some day.:D
When did you start this tank? Looks gr8t! :cool:

The tank was started the first week in December. So that makes it about 3 months old now.
I am finished adding except for the bubble tip anemone, the gold stripe maroon clown, and then the flame angel.
I am waiting a while before I add the anemone, thats why I dont have any fish yet.

thanks yall
i feed plankton every other day
and do 5 gal water changes every other week
i add iodine every week and strontium twice a week
i also keep the magnesium and calcium at the right proportions
hard work pays off

dfishh

nice, i like the giant tree sponge, and specialy the ricordias cuz they look exaclty like mine cept bigger, i thought there was sumthin wrong with mine cuz all the other ones i saw where like much darker in color, i like how ya staked the rocks so high, u can realy tell on the side shot
DAVE