Weird Eating Habbits...

renogaw

Originally Posted by renogaw
nothing worse than cold fries

well, i guess i was proven wrong...
Originally Posted by KerriAnn

i LOVE french fries in frosty!!!!

can't get much colder than in a frosty...

shogun323

Originally Posted by autofreak44
how about the fries in a frosty? just tried it like a month ago and im in love.
Oh yes!!! I wasn't aware there was any other way to eat fries at Wendy's!!!

renogaw

Originally Posted by shogun323
Oh yes!!! I wasn't aware there was any other way to eat fries at Wendy's!!!

hmm, i feel like puking...
btw, wendy's is in HORRID trouble, so buy up your fries and chili and what have you cause i believe arbi's is either buying them or has already done it. wouldn't be surprised to see them go away--13 have already closed in springfield area

shogun323

Originally Posted by DragonZim
OK, so it's not so much a weird eating habit, but when I make my chili I add chocolate, honey and coffee to it
Whoa... I hope it tastes better than it sounds.....

kerriann

Originally Posted by renogaw
hmm, i feel like puking...
btw, wendy's is in HORRID trouble, so buy up your fries and chili and what have you cause i believe arbi's is either buying them or has already done it. wouldn't be surprised to see them go away--13 have already closed in springfield area
don't knock it til you try it! :) it's actually a lot more common than you'd think. and if wendy's is in trouble i'm SOL because that is about the ONLY fast food place i actually liked!

oniel21

Chips on any sandwhich - Guilty
Dipping sauce for anything - Guilty
Two weird sandwhiches:
Spaghetti sandwhich (lotta carbs, but SOOO good)
and
Cheese and potato chip sandwhich Awesome!!!!!

shogun323

Originally Posted by ruaround
another one... dipping pizza in ranch... its freakin good!!!
No Ranch. It's Blue Cheese for me instead for my pizza!!!

ruaround

No Ranch. It's Blue Cheese for me instead for my pizza!!!
that is good too!!! i just prefer ranch...

mike22cha

I fold my pizza when I eat it
I eat my fries before my burger
I don't eat fish or any seafood because of my fish tank
I squeeze my burger a little
I'll eat counter clock wise or clock wise on a plate of food. Not sure why, just always have. Ate one kind of food's serving on my plate then go to the next.

reefforbrains

I eat nearly anything and everything. BUT......
I absolutley hate croutons on my salad, but I have yet to ever ask for no croutons.
I just eat them first as to get rid of them. Oh and I love rasins on my salads.
Also I am convinced I am the only person on the planet that does NOT like ranch dressing.

jacknjill

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
I eat nearly anything and everything. BUT......
I absolutley hate croutons on my salad, but I have yet to ever ask for no croutons.
I just eat them first as to get rid of them. Oh and I love rasins on my salads.
Also I am convinced I am the only person on the planet that does NOT like ranch dressing.
oh im with you. i hate ranch. the only time i can stand it is if its in a restaurant and all watered down with no other choice. yuck

ruaround

RFB - my daughter doesnt eat ANY salad dressing... she just eats a little season salt and pepper on her salads... and she doesnt eat any condements... no ketchup, mayo or mustard...
early - that is so good... but its gotta be peanut M & M's...

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by earlybird
I prefer to eat standing up when I can.
Put cottage cheese in tomato soup.
Eat a reeses peanut butter cup from the inside out. HA
Eating standing up is one of my food pet peves, haha.
when people at the fast food joints get their food and start munching the fries while still at the counter makes me wanna scream!! They look like their starving and can't wait another minute, but everybody does it I know.
My only wierdness is same a Tobin...kinda. I eat one thing at a time, only I start wih the worst. I've been tring to switch em for years, but I never remember till I have half a ribeye left cause I'm to full to finish it

f14peter

I almost forgot..... I eat my fries with Mayo instead of ketchup.
Wow, I thought that I was one of the few that did that. Picked it up from a buddy of mine in the USAF who did a stint in England and he came back mentioning that a lot of folks over there had mayo with their fries instead of katsup. Being quite fond of mayo, I gave it a try and haven't looked back since.
Another, I suppose, wierd eating habit I have is a tendency to finish all the various items on my plate at the same time. It's reached the subconscieous level now because I don't even think about it, but I tend to eat things so that the last bite of one item corresponds with the last bite of everthing else ... such as the last bite of cheeseburger is quickly followed by the last few fries on the platter.
Strikes me as strange those who eat all of one item on their plate, then move on to another item. Besides the great individual taste of each food, I relish (no pun intended) the combined tastes of foods, so I like to eat a bit of each item at the same time or one right after the other (Ooooooh, don't get me started on how good some over-easy eggs and greasy home fries taste all mashed together!!!!!).
Some condiment-type things I like one way, but not another. Such as, I love a salad, and will even have a salad with a cheeseburger, but absolutely no lettuce, tomato, or pickle (to which I refer to as "rabbit food") on the burger. Only exception is onions ... gotta have onions on the ground-up-dead-cow-slapped-on-a-bun.
Also have a few food related phrases I keep close to the heart ... "There's no such thing as too much garlic" ... "I never met a potato I didn't like" ... and "Cheeseburger ... it's a foodgroup, right?"

dksart

Fries with mayo rules! Better yet, garlic fries with homemade mayo. I also love fries dipped in tartar sauce. Can't eat a frosty without dipping in the fries.
At the show, I always get extra-extra jalepenos on my popcorn.
As a child I loved a good BBS; that's a bread, butter and sugar sandwich.
As a teenager, my favorite was a giant hollowed out dill pickle filled with green mint chip ice cream and topped with hot fudge! Sweet, sour, salty, creamy and deliciously gross.