Weird Eating Habbits...

Originally Posted by DragonZim
OK, so it's not so much a weird eating habit, but when I make my chili I add chocolate, honey and coffee to it
My best Chili recipe has cocoa powder, 1 bottle of honey brown beer, and one very strongly brewed cup of coffee in it...good stuff

ruaround

Originally Posted by Kevin34
Bacon and jelly sandwichs. It may sound weird but its awsome. If you like bacon try it.

good stuff... bacon and strawberry jelly or syrup on toast is great!!! havent had it in a long time, but its one of my sons favorite breakfasts too...

alix2.0

vegetarian.
freaking impossible since i love chicken, but ever since i had ribs for the first time and saw veins and stuff, i havent been able to touch meat. im not picky or stubborn or anything, just at that point it was a really bad experience.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Whenever I have Porterhouse steak, I eat the tougher side before the tenderloin side. That's dessert.
I do same thing with porterhouse i eat the strip steak side (tougher but not that tough) and then the tender as you save the best for last!

I also but potato chips in tuna

Another is peanut butter on oreos!
TRY IT!!!!!! its good!

bjoe23

Also alot of hot sauce and butter on popcorn!

and ketchup on eggs ( some people do it and if u dont, DO)

jenni620

Originally Posted by shogun323
I almost forgot..... I eat my fries with Mayo instead of ketchup.
i do too!! but only at chic-fil-a....lol

shogun323

Originally Posted by jenni620
i do too!! but only at chic-fil-a....lol
Haa! ChicFilA Fries w/ mayo are the best. I had them last night!!!!!!

dreamer44

Originally Posted by shogun323
I almost forgot..... I eat my fries with Mayo instead of ketchup.
my husband eats his fries with mayo too....has ever since Ive known him, got the kids doing it.
My daughter eats dorito's dipped in cream cheese.
at this moment, my fav snack is pretzle sticks, the really thin ones, dipped in that cheese that you have to squirt out of the can.....I can hear my arteries clogging as I eat. LOL
some of these posts are plain "freakin gross" if I had to eat some of them I would surely starve to death!
Lori
ps. there should be a pukin' smiley to post with this! LOL

dreamer44

Originally Posted by bjoe23
I do same thing with porterhouse i eat the strip steak side (tougher but not that tough) and then the tender as you save the best for last!

I also but potato chips in tuna

Another is peanut butter on oreos!
TRY IT!!!!!! its good!

skip the porter house, buy filet!! its all desert then! I wont eat any other cut of steak. Ive gotten spoiled over the years. lol thanks to my husband, he's a good soul.

Lori

dreamer44

Originally Posted by offsetfactor
My best Chili recipe has cocoa powder, 1 bottle of honey brown beer, and one very strongly brewed cup of coffee in it...good stuff

years ago when I worked...lol, like 20+ years ago, they used to have us make the chilli, with beer....go figure
was pretty good chilli but smelled like a wet drunk dog!

Lori