weird way of fragging.

mr.clownfish

my cousins from Australia uses the weirdest way to frag shrooms. well i wouldn't call it fragging
he uses a blender. he throws like 5 pieces of shroom in the blender with like a cup of saltwater and some marine trace into the blender blends them together and dumps everything in his small 10gal with T-5 lighting. he turns off all the water flow and puts the skimmer on a very light flow motion. in about a week his tank was covered in baby shrooms! isn't that awesome! i wanna try but i don't have the lighting and i don't wanna do it in my 20gal.
im going to Australia this summer witch is there winter. im going to learn some really cool fragging techniques and show everyone!

reefkprz

yeah that was interesting. I wouldnt reccomend it for all types of shrooms thats for sure. 2 out of 3 types did not survive it. but there were a LOT of little babies in the end.

mr.clownfish

WOW!
can't wait to try it out!
oh and i called my cousin he said that he used diffrent colored umbrella mushrooms. he tossed in 5 and ended up with 16 babies. but there were still some that didn't make it. he made 170 bucks.