Welcome our Newest Moderator

reefnut

This is well overdue but Squidd has recently became our newest moderator here. He has been a great asset to this board for a couple years with over 5000 well informative posts.
There is no one that spends time in the Equipment & DIY Forum that doesn't know Squidd and most continually seek his help.
WELCOME ABOARD Squidd...

lepete

Congratz Squidd!!!!!
Just curious - a little off topic - please dont banish me to the fuge tank.
What's the relationship between moderators and owners of swf. who are the moderators? who are the owners? Who are the shippers/packers? Just making sure I dont piss off the power that handle my messages, livestocks, credit card info... :)

kdfrosty

SQUIDDS the man when it comes to the equipment and DIY section, and to be honest i though he was already a mod. rightly deserved.

squidd

Originally Posted by ReefNut
This is well overdue but Squidd has recently became our newest moderator here. He has been a great asset to this board for a couple years with over 5000 well informative posts....
So....What about the other 749..??????

bang guy

Originally Posted by Squidd
Well, how do we say this... ummm, well... those posts pretty much sucked

LOL just kidding. We're really glad to have a DIY Mod that is so knowledgeable with all other aspects of reefkeeping.

aw2

And.....this is where the board starts to go downhill. Lord help us.

Congrats, Squidd. Now, I've got another board to come to when I need to bug you with my plumbing problems.

reefnut

Originally Posted by Squidd
Well, I said "over" 5000... lol...

squidd

Originally Posted by Rainfishy
Yep, thought he already was a mod

Yeah...Me Too... :notsure:
Now they went and Blew my Cover...

mudplayerx

Congratz Squidd! I see people asking you plumbing questions all the time, you better put "plumbing mod" in your title LOL