Well I got this monster today

puffer32

Originally Posted by shinok4
ya i go to *****/petorama/the fish warehouse (saltwater exclusive and have a few cool things)/fish paradise/tranquil scapes (a new place in arlington) anyways puffer id really like to see your tanks sometime... hit me up on my e-mail sometime... i could use someone around here that knows fish... lol im still new at this
pug32@comcast.net yeah email me!

natep206

if it were me id do i reef. but imo general public would love an aggresive tank. eels, lions, puffers rays a shark and some tangs.
but thats just me...
nate

reef diver

Id put something like a huge clam in there, i no that would skyrocket ur costs for lighting, but it would definetly stand out. Personally i would go with a reef, because, most people if they are going into a calm cafe, want something that is calm with it. So something tranquil, like a reef, would complete the air of calmness and relaxation, that mqny people feel in a cafe. And with a reef you colud have a clown and its anemone, which people LOVE! Really its your choice, but i say reef. My reccomended fishlist:
1. 1-2 pairs of clowns
2. School of pajama cardinals
3. The rest is ur choice.
My reccomended sessile invert list.
1. Large hosting anemone
2. Giant brightly colored clam
3. Several large corals (BRAIN CORAL)
4. Several smaller clams
5. The rest is up to u

I

italianwjt

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Um,....check out this bullnose tank
dude, that is freakin SWEET!! what kind of tank is that???

rach4194

I think color is what you should go for. That always catches my eye. What about an Emperor Angelfish? I don't know if your looking for beauty or something more shocking to people. Clowns are always good because everyone recognizes them. Especially if kids are coming in a lot. Too bad Moorish Idols are so hard to keep.

coonskiner

Originally Posted by Drewsta
I live in N. Richland Hills so i'm pretty close to you
sweet tank, i just got my 1st tank from a buddy for a 100.00 it is a 150. i don't have it setup yet, i'm getting wood floor put before i setup. anyone from houston

scoot

another cool fish for ppl to watch are green bird wrasses and regal angels also any sleeper gobies because they r always dumping sand out of there gills

rustyj

Originally Posted by Drewsta
I was thinking about an eel as they are my favorite maybe a dragon eel but I want something that will move around, and allow my customers to view. Its not really a draw if all you see is its head

I have a dragon eel for sale, and he will draw attention with his color and teeth, you just have to set up the tank so he will be visible from his spot and when you feed him it is really cool
They are attracted to the movement of people and somewhat curious and at a full grown length of over 30" it will be very impressive

drewsta

Still hammering out the details of the cafe, lack of $$$ kinda slows the process down but when I get it up and running I will let everyone know

natep206

so the dragon eel, a huge v lion, a shark pup the ray you have and maybe another one, a huge porqupine puffer, (it will give the classic puffer look) a pair of nasos and like some other tangs (hippo, yellow, salfin or sohal) and maybe a large angle and some butterflys.
basically my idea for it is aggresive monters that r eye catching and then fill in the rest of the tank with beautiful colorful fish.
jmi,
nate

devaji108

I would go with a queen angle, and a school of yellow tangs, a flame angle and a couple other
like a clown or "dori"
JMO
good luck