Well i tryed to beat the odds and lost : (

goingpoor

Well i tryed to beat the odds and lost : (............I have had my Niger trigger for 2 years sence he was teny tiny never had any problems with him.I took a trip to mwc yesterday and picked up a cabbage leather ,well about a hour after is was in my tank my trigger took a huge bite out of it a mad as i was i got him right out of my tank with no problem sence i could hand feed him i just netted him right up,but i was so sad last night he has always been one of my favorits ....So no i never had a problem with him till last night and after i saw that he was gone sold him to one of my friends for 30 bucks he was about 6 inches....

m0nk

Bummer, sorry to read about the problem there, but it's a good thing you were able to catch him so easily. At least 2 years is a good run.

renogaw

personally would have returned the coral...giving up a 2 year old pet would have been harder

mie

Originally Posted by renogaw
personally would have returned the coral...giving up a 2 year old pet would have been harder
I would have to agree, My trigger stays over anything in the tank, he is the coolest and the oldest.

R

regina13

Sorry to here that he became a problem...
Do you have any idea of what you will replace him with?

paintballer768

Sorry to hear about that. Go visit him sometimes! Haha.
And I couldnt help but notice like the 2' mushroom you have in the background haha.

lesleybird

Yes, I love my fish and would not give them up over a stupid coral. I know their are coral lovers out there but often one must choose to have really cool fish or really cool corals. Lesley

goingpoor

ya thats a elephant ear behind him and i said he was about 6 inches! and the angle of the picture does not do him any justince in size....i havent really thoght about what im going to replace him with i always liked the blue and brown powder tangs .....

coral head

"I took a trip to mwc yesterday and picked up a cabbage leather ,well about a hour after is was in my tank my trigger took a huge bite out of it a mad as i was i got him right out of my tank with no problem sence i could hand feed him i just netted him right up,but i was so sad last night he has always been one of my favorits ....So no i never had a problem with him till last night and after i saw that he was gone sold him to one of my friends for 30 bucks he was about 6 inches...."
Sorry about the trigger . . . . . but the above may just be the world's longest sentence!!

Coral Head