Well, what do you think? New Mushrooms!

mxkris

Hello!
I got my first coral at the beginning of this week, and of course, it didn't take long for me to get a second! What do you think? I got the whole rock for $35 and I love the color! They're bright purple with teal on them!

The picture doesn't even look as good as they are! Don't mind that dirty glass back there!!

spanko

Better yet I love the enthusiasm that new reefers have as they get their first corals. Nice shrooms mskris. Do you have a full tank shot we can see?

mxkris

Thanks.. I actually don't have a full tank shot... my glass is dirty on the back I would almost be embarrassed!!
Maybe i'll go snap one real quick!!

mxkris

No!! The FP is dominate I would say. The maroon just follows him around. They sleep right next to each other in the same corner of the tank on the bottom!!

kissypice

Please give me some pointers on my red mushrooms, they are all little and drawn up yes I know my tank is young but my water is good now so i was hoping they would begin to blossom what can i do to speed up the process. Let me guess HURRY UP AND WAIT LOL. Saltwater and waiting one is going to kill me not sure which one will be first. And my stupid anemone wants to stay right beside the mushroom..HELP..By the way your tank looks awesome mushrooms are beautiful im jealouse

mxkris

HAHA! Thank you! As for shrooms I don't have any advice since I've had mine only a day! I put them in and in about 30 minutes they were fully open. Hopefully someone else has some advice!

nw2salt08

Very beautiful. Looks like you got some pretty healthy mushrooms. What's next on the list to go in your tank? lol That's one thing I've definitely learned in this hobby. You're always planning what else to put in. Looks like you're off to a good start.

mxkris

Anything hardy!
I don't really want anything yet that has to be spot fed or anything like that. I want to get some bright color zoas and maybe something else.. suggestions?