wet/dry ?

a9chooch

how much do brand new wet/drys for up to 75 gallons with a built in protein skimmer and all pumps included,a complete setup, how much do they go for.:notsure:

austinreef

I got a pro clear aquatics 75 Gallon Pro Series Wet/Dry for 188.00 on ***deleted***. They go for 249.00 in the lfs around here. I spent another 75.00 on a ocean runner 2500 pump, 650gph. So far, I'm happy with it.

a9chooch

ya i just purchased the same one from ***deleted***,around me they want $250 and then $50 for the pump.did yours come with everything it needed to run.

austinreef

Yep. Everything you need except the return pump. I have a reef ready, so didn't need the hang on overflows. It works pretty good. Also, Pro Aquatics is real good about answering any questions you have. You actually get a live person right off the bat!

a9chooch

the one im gettin comes with the return pump.its a cap 1800,the same one my lfs was going to sell me if i bought theirs.it coming from florida.:happy:

SO your looking for a wet/dry I got one Im looking to sell used 4 months an comes w/ everything you need an a pump just add WATER, an yur good to go $150.00 + u.p.s. an insurance interested just e-mail or post .

a9chooch

sorry i already ordered mine and its on its way.im getting the wet/dry with all the pumps and a built in protein skimmer.its a complete set for $180.my lfs wanted 300+ for the same setup.

austinreef

Originally posted by a9chooch
sorry i already ordered mine and its on its way.im getting the wet/dry with all the pumps and a built in protein skimmer.its a complete set for $180.my lfs wanted 300+ for the same setup.

Good Choice. Did you get the Pro 75? If so, works like a charm!