Wet / Dry

O.K guys heres a DEAL, I bought this for my daughter, BUT it's to BIG for under her tank, an she doesn't want to put it aside it or behind ithe tank, so it's up for sale
19 1/2 high
17 wide
20 3/4 long
2 tops w/ bio balls w/ screen w/grates w/ flex hose w/ elbowes, an over flow box 12 1/2high
6 1/2 wide / 4 1/2
all you need is PUMP you can use a external or CAP off an use internal pump, came off a 150gl tank. heres the deal $135.00 including packing/shipping,
or come an pick it up $100.00
hope some one can tack advantage of this great wet / dry just e-mail if your interested,
'GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN"
P.S.HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY.
:D

SANDMAN12, my e-mail should be in my profile? live in MASSACHUSETTS.
if your interested, I guess you answer here on the board. Ill check profile,
:confused: seems it says O.K. BUT it's not comming threw Ill e-mail the site .thanks for the heads up.
'GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN
P.S. Ill be here.:help:

sandman12

Do u know how many gallons it is? what kind of over flwo is it?
thanks
Did the person u got it from ever have leaking problems or anything i should know about?

Sandman12, NO. NO leaks. I had water in it , after I cleaned it to see how it would run w/ a powerhead in it, it about 500-600gph, never put an external pump on it, the way I was going to go, BUT if you put an external it should pump it should be around 700-800 gph, an you can put a BALL VALVE on it to adjust it also. as for the over flows, there is no name on them, BUT everything is HEAVY DUTY that over flow is 1/4", the 2 coverson the 2 chambers are 1/2" plexie, you don't have to use BOTH chambers w/ bio balls you can change to rock in one if you wish, or both. the BIO BALL around here are $38.00 a carton ,there is over $50.00 just in bio balls. it's a nice unit, but wont fit under her tank, an she does NOT want it showing, cause for small children in the house. so it up for sale if you don't think you want it an know of someone that might they can have it for the same price. 'GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN"
Ill post the over flow pic's if you wish to see
pic.no1.
an pic no.2

sandman12

hmm i dunno i have to think about it, i dont think i can afford it. And i think iam going to go with a 55 gallon fuge

:rolleyes: Sorry for not responding sooner, I busted my arm an havent been on line for a while:eek: BUT YES I still have the wet/dry an would like to still sell it. so it still up for grabs:help:
anyone interested please e-mail or respond here.
GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN