We've got eggs! - Now what??

rwp1202

We have a mated pair of Tomato Clowns that we've had about 6 months. They are hosting our two LTA's. Ttoday while I was investigating a couple of tiny new coral frags, I looked down and saw this patch of bright orange stuff about the size of quarter under one edge of the LTA. When I looked closer, I realized the patch I was looking at was really eggs.
Our male tomato was very protective and wouldn't leave the area near them if we approached the tank. Every time the male got excited, the female came racing over and really made a fuss.

So now what happens? If/When these hatch out, will be be able to see the fry before they are eaten by my Black Sailfin Blenny?
Not sure what we did right; this was completely unexpected. I guess the cool part of the hobby is when nature takes over while you are not looking.

dogstar

Normally takes around 10 days for the fry to become free swimming and off the rock.....then they become treats for the fish and filters.....mine lay again after about 4 or 5 days.....normally day befor or same day they lay, you should see them cleaning a spot with their mouths were they will lay the eggs....