WHAT ABOUT THIS?

fishmanmn

ok,
i am haveing problems choosing my fish for a 75 gallon, i like angels, triggers, eels, puffers, tangs,
so maybe if u could would u put alist of the fish that i can have togetherin my tank
thanxs,
please dont just read this andnot put a responce thanxs.

fishmanmn

dude,
u smart ass i wanted a fricken real response not something that u said just to be a smart ass. so next time put something usful or nothing atall
thanxs

jagnmeg99

Fishman-- I too have a 75 gallon and all I can tell ya is what I have: a coral beauty, a bi-color angle, a clarkii clown, and a orange damsel. As for others I have 3 anemones, 1 CBS, 1 scooter blenny, 2 urchins (1 large/1 small) and a deceased arrow crab (due to the huge anemone and the fact that the arrow crab was too close to the territory) sorry but thats all the info I got---still new and learning. But that is what I have and it seems to working out fine (its been a few months) By the way I love my Clarkii---with the anemones---he feeds them and "protects" them. By far my favorite!!!! :p

musipilot

Ok...heres a suggestion for that tank: Porcupine puffer, percula clown, eel, peacock flounder. Interesting, diverse, hardy. Good luck!

stacy

Go for something different. I'm putting together 1 velvet wrasse, a few chromis, ghost ribbon eel, lion fish, and maroon clown. If I didn't have the lion I would add a twinspot hogfish. Try going for that different, out of the ordinary setup.

slick

I agree I've seen to many of your posts asking the same question. This takes up to much space on the board. P.S. if you don't plan on listining to the advice poeple give you here then don't ask. ;)