What ahppend to all my Subscribed Threads?

jcsurfn

What happended to all my Subscribed Threads? I go under user cp and try to click on so threads from last year or something like that and it says there are none. I know I did not delete them. So what happended?

gatorcsm

Select how many days back. Sometimes it won't list any and if you select last day, they pop back up. If not do last 2 days...
Worth a shot.
If that's not the problem, sorry...?

toddpolish

my username somehow got blown away this past weekend. if I look at my old posts it says that I registered in Dec 1969.

jcsurfn

Now some posts I have written in today have diappeared? Is there a moderater out there that can help? Tell me what is going on?

saltyshark

Whole threads...When I go past todays threads it says "There have been no new posts in the last (x amount of) days to your subscribed threads." Any idea what's going on?? Also is anyone else having problems viewing some peoples avatars, location, registering date (one said 1969)?? Technical difficulties I presume. Or maybe it's just my comp. acting up:rolleyes:
BTW fshhub, very cool avatar...it's almost as scary as my stuffed shark ;)
SaltyShark

dindi

Think just a moment...how much ,memory does it take? I think 1 week should be sufficiant to go back and check IMO

jcsurfn

I dont undrstand that last post. What are you talking about one week for what?
To answer the question above about if it is just my psot or the tread that I posted in that is gone. it is the thread that I posted in that is gone. Like today. I could write something in a thread and then when i go to find the tread under user cp and click on how many days it always says you are not subscibed to any threads. So I dont know what is going on.