what are these?

snakeblitz33

Hard to tell from the pic. Look up "mojano anemone" and then look up "brown button polyps" and compare them.

frankness

They are so small its hard for me to tell, looks like it could be either one. Should I let them get a little larger ?

meowzer

Touch one.....if it is a majano (or pest anemone) it will retract totally....if it is a polyp, it will only close partially

bang guy

They look like Zoanthids to me. I suggest keeping them until they have a chance to regrow Zooxanthellae.

snakeblitz33

can you describe their nature? do the ends open and close or do they just sway around?
It could be anthellia. It's a pretty cool little coral, but will grow very fast and spread wildly.

frankness

They seemed to close a bit when I touched them, they dont blow around much . There is about 20 of them on a 4 lb piece of LR .

bang guy

The feathery polyp things look to me like Anthellia or an encrusting Gorgonia. Time will tell.
The last picture looks like a Sea Squirt.

bang guy

The Encrusting Gorgonian can be a pest. Anthellia can grow fast enough to be a pest but they are easier to handle.

bang guy

I would keep a close eye on them. If they start sending small runners everywhere then you might think about removing them. I guess it depends on how much you like them.