What Can I Do...?

squidd

I'm sure this has been answered before...but I'll ask again...:rolleyes:
I got a RBTA the other day (Friday) for my Perc pair (I think they're mated...large and small)
Anyway, they haven't "found" or shown any interest in the RBTA...he's on the side of a corner tank and the percs spend all their time up in front of the glass...
Will they ever "find" him...should I turn the SCWD off for awhile so they can swim around more (20x turnover)
Should I post a picture of a clown and anemone to give them "ideas"...
Should I feed them near the RBTA so they "hang" in that area...?
Should I just "wait it out"...I've read so many posts where the clowns "connect" with their anemone in an hour or two...Is this usually the case...?
He was hosting a perc at the LFS when I got him, so I know he's up for it...

T

thomas712

Originally posted by Squidd
Will they ever "find" him...should I turn the SCWD off for awhile so they can swim around more (20x turnover)
Yes they will find him, no you don't need to turn off the scwd
Should I post a picture of a clown and anemone to give them "ideas"...
Give it a try and post your experience, please
Should I feed them near the RBTA so they "hang" in that area...?
Yes I think you should try that
Should I just "wait it out"...I've read so many posts where the clowns "connect" with their anemone in an hour or two...Is this usually the case...?
You could wait it out, might be the best thing to do. It can take a couple of weeks or even never to happen
He was hosting a perc at the LFS when I got him, so I know he's up for it... Arn't all men

You asked for it.
Hakuna Matata

squidd

Originally posted by Thomas712
You asked for it.
Hakuna Matata

AKA "The Big Hakuna"...:D
Alright, I'll wait it out...I was thinking of capturing them in a net and then "rubbing" their noses in it...but, that didn't work with my puppy, so I'm not to sure it'll work with the clowns...