What date is it

rolloffhill

Up until I posted this, all of the posts that I looked at said the 13th. Now that I posted this, it is like it got unstuck and it is showing the correct date.
What gives?

michaeltx

if your looking at the first thread thats at the top the last post in it was the 13th but the right date is on the forums. Thats only place I see a date with the 13th on it.
I am going to move this to the aquarium though.
mike

rolloffhill

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
if your looking at the first thread thats at the top the last post in it was the 13th but the right date is on the forums. Thats only place I see a date with the 13th on it.
I am going to move this to the aquarium though.
mike
Ok, I didn't see a great place to post it, but even though I have logged on everyday since the 13, it showed my last visit as the 13, and all of the post in the threads I had posted in, said the 13 even though it wasn't.

michaeltx

if you have cookies enabled then the last time you actually logged in is the date it will show unless you clear your cookies.
mine shows the last log in was 8-03-06 and I am here everyday LOL
Mike

reefforbrains

Phixer. you have the goofiest Avs.
Side note- when are you going to build the monster? And what part of Cali, Sharkboy and myself are dying to help the build.

phixer

Thanks... I guess
lately Ive been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger. Have all of the acrylic now, just need the time. Looking at late 07 or 2008 now, wish sooner but I just havent had the time lately. The tank will be constructed in Colorado. Thanks for asking and thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to document the project. I better stop before they delete this one too.