What did your tank get for Christmas???

C

clowntang

well lets see, mine got a new custom stand, 150 tank, sump, pc, rock, sand, heater, light timers, skimmer. i think the only old things is the fish other then the new dragon goby which is really cool. one more engineer goby and a cool blue/green clam. but still got 50 more to spend on it. :joy:
:joy: :happyfish

oceanists

2X250 watt MH with electronic ballast , custom canopy , Gift Cert for LFS , Front Row Tickets to the Kings and Lakers (for me of course) ............ I think im going to get Some Blue Shrooms .......... I have 13.81 Watts per Gallon on my 55 with very intense MH and PCs ......I am gonna create my own little Coral Reefer world now that i have all of my levels under control .......... im gonna have to learn quite a bit about kalkwiesser also ......... MUDX you use it can you tell me what you know or guide me ....... i also red i need a UV Sterilizer with that much MH with a 10 k setup ..... is this true ?

kdfrosty

My Bicolor Blenny went "carpet surfing"on xmas.
Today he was replaced with a Bluespot Watchman Goby that was purchased with a gift certificate that was given to me. Oh, and some AquaStik Epoxy Putty, and a cleaned protein skimmer.

daj0424

mine got a PC lighting system, a change from CC to Sand, and a new power head. Plus I got tons of Sea Salt. I am ready for water changes.

dexter

psychadelic goby for my 30 gallon

2 engineer gobys and a multicolor mushroon rock for the 100 gallon.

Dxtr

jessecnc

My tank got a new heater. Any my tank gave me a present...my first frag finally attached itself to a rock! I NEVER thought that was going to happen!