What do you think, too much?

wolffam

Have a 55 gallon tank currently with a Yellow Tang. Will be adding a Lionfish in the near future. Also want a snowflake eel & Clown trigger. Is this combination possible with what I have? Any suggestions will be appreciated!

marillion

Clown trigger will destroy the tang, and eventually get to the lion when it get to be an adult. Your tank is also too small.
I was in the same boat...but am now getting a larger tank...
Peace,
Chip

clowntrigga

Alot of people will disagrre with me but i think if u get rid of your tang u can have the lionfish and the clown trigger as long as they are small!I had 2 huma humas a niger and a snow flake eel in a 55 gallon for a lil over a yera no with no problems but alot of people might think your crazy for trying something like that in a 55 gallon but hey i got away with it for a year till i upgraded! :D

E

evad1029

Dont worry i had a clown trigger a niger trigger and a huma huma triger all were about 4 inches in a 7 gallon bowfront and it worked great. J/K The clown should be ok in the 55 for a while but they do get big and they are aggresive so i would not put anything in their that you do not want to get killed. One day they are acting fine and the next they can just snap. Good luck

dgs174

just to echo some things......this clown trigger has got to be VERY small. like a juvenile about 1-2 inches.....this will give you time to get a new setup up and running while he is growing.