What else can i add?

roadkill33

Well i just set up my 4th tank 2 days ago and its a 55. So far i have 2 purple tangs 3 clownfish a lion, a blue headed wrasse and a foxface lo. What else would go good in there? Maybe a stingray? I got a wet/dry fliter, heator and a protein skimmer on it with 20lbs of live rock. All suggestions welcome! Thanks RoadKill33

roadkill33

Originally Posted by jcrim
I think you added a few too many fish too fast...

what are you talking about. The lfs said it was fine

roadkill33

Originally Posted by froznfinn
? are you trying to insite a riot??? :scared:
Why are al of you getting all so worked up about this? Everything is fine.

fishexpert

I think you should get whatever you want for the tank. Other people may be jelous because they can't afford those beautiful fish. They're just fish people... would you rip on him if he had a nice car too?

roadkill33

Yeah of i had a Ferrari Would you flame me for that too? Since your the expert fish expert what do you think about and Imperor Angel? Or will he get to Big?

fishexpert

Originally Posted by roadkill33
Yeah of i had a Ferrari Would you flame me for that too? Since your the expert fish expert what do you think about and Imperor Angel? Or will he get to Big?
As long as he will fit in the tank then it's fine. They don't grow larger than the tank they are in. DUUUUHHHHH

roadkill33

Originally Posted by fishexpert
As long as he will fit in the tank then it's fine. They don't grow larger than the tank they are in. DUUUUHHHHH

Ok so i add that and a batfish and maybe 2-3 anenomies? (my lighting is a 40w flouresent which in my opinion should be enough)