what fish do you like more???

triga22

Id rather have a Dragon eel than a lionfish. But a lionfish more than a snowflake. It depends on the specific animal.

cagrn

I'll have to say eel at this point. My snowflake eel is my favorite fish that I have right now. I have not yet had the opportunity to own a lionfish yet. I will likely be getting one once my 55g is set up. I think I am going to try a twin spot( fu man chu ) if I can find one available at that time.

carter3

I loved my eel Hoppie,never had a lion. Once I get my tank up and running I'll may have a different opinion.

shogun323

I think the Fuzzy Dwarf Lion is the Best Fish out there. They are loaded with personality. Mine gets excited when I approach the tank and swims up to the front. Then as soon as I pick up the feeding stick she goes crazy. Better than a dog!!!!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by shogun323
I think the Fuzzy Dwarf Lion is the Best Fish out there. They are loaded with personality. Mine gets excited when I approach the tank and swims up to the front. Then as soon as I pick up the feeding stick she goes crazy. Better than a dog!!!!
lol fuzzy all the way

(nice avatar shogun :joy: )