what fish for red sea max

drewchyi

hello,
how many/types of fish would u suggest for my tank...i have about 25lbs of LR with zoo's n shroomz here and there. would 2 percula's be ok together if purchased at the same time?
thnx

paintballer768

What size is the tank? And with all clowns, the only way they would be compatible with more than one would be if they were a mated pair.

rbrockm1

you could get some dwarf angels, clowns, gobies, basslets, blennies, some small wrasses, damsels (which i wouldn't recommend) and one of my fav's cardinal's. there are a variety fish you just got to pick wisely, which i think is the funniest part.

krista921

two juvinile clowns would be fine exspecially if you bought them from the same tank but 34 gallons has alot of options you could prolly do the two percs and pic another small fish or two :)!

drewchyi

great! how many fishes can i max out at? i just have LR ls and the typical clean up crew, zoo's n shroomz right now. i have 2 percs in my qt tank , they seem happy together.
thnx

rbrockm1

yeah it all depends on which fish you get really. For one you wouldn't get to dwarf angels or have multiply gobies in there. you have plenty of options