what food for a Loinfish!!

swede

Hi im wondering what difrents of food i can give my Lionfish,Im giving him Shrimps small pices and Mysis and sometimes Torsk Swedish fish and what more.people told me Gyppie fish sometimes and what is the best food for him and how many times a week will i feed him.
His about 7 centimeters long.
:confused:

lionfish

LionFish says......
A basic diet of shrimp, chopped squid, krill, silversides, and mussel meat can keep your lion in good health. Of course you don't have to feed all of that. But it is recommended to feed at least 3 different foods to provide a varied diet which is healthy for the lion. Avoid Guppies. Not good for the lion as they hold no nutritional value. Feed the lion from once a day to once every 2 days. Hope this helps

lionfish

LionFish says......
Fresh is always best but thawed seems to work good too. I used thawed a lot because I don't like having to be fresh ones every week. Thawed lasts longer and seems to be fine for all my lions. The trigger, Tusk, and Blackcap Basslet like it too.

justchillin

lionfishz (or other lionfish experts):
i won't be getting my lion for at least another month, but i was wondering how much/often you feed yours...for instance if you were feeding shrimp, how many shrimp per feeding and how many times a week???