what happened to maxalmons thread?

maxalmon

I think the Mods removed it....
Here's the pics minus the description....1962 oldsmoblie Starfire

maxalmon

HeHe, thats also my Stage 3 Roush F150 behind the car....Blasted truck is stupid fast
For some reason were on this horsepower kick this year, truck is pushing about 450bhp, my 2006 GTO that's been a little modified is around 460bhp. I'm going to sell the oldsmobile, invest in dual, undercarriage turbos for the GTO and ramp the HP up to about 550-600 range

digitydash

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
How long does it take to mow the yard over there??

lmao
If you ask me pulling weeds is worse

seasalt101

if i could swing it, which ain't gonna happen i'd be in vegas to get that from you it's a beauty, and nothing wrong with a hp kick gotta do something right, i hope whoever gets it keeps it the way it is max...tobin

seasalt101

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Selling non-related aquarium products is against the forum rules. That's why it was deleted.
you need a car to get to the lfs a bus ain't gonna cut it, it may be a stretch but needed for this hobby...tobin

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
So your telling me a car could not be used as an aquarium?......crap there goes my idea for the minivan!!!
Minivan??? Get a AMC Pacer for that project.

maxalmon

Yeah, the motor and tranny were rebuilt a bout 2 years ago, even a stock, rebuilt 1962 is pushin 340hp.
weeds, what weeds.... We have ROCKS in Vegas.....More water for the pool

seasalt101

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Yeah, the motor and tranny were rebuilt a bout 2 years ago, even a stock, rebuilt 1962 is pushin 340hp.
weeds, what weeds.... We have ROCKS in Vegas.....More water for the pool

and no lawnmowers at 6 a.m. bet thats nice...tobin

maxalmon

Originally Posted by Beth
Sorry guys, we're not E-Bay!

Hey, how come mods can post the ----.com site but we as normal, average reefers can't

I always play by the rules

seasalt101

just found the car on the other site nice pics, nice car how long has it been there i noticed 16 offers already but still no where near the right number imo good luck you will miss that car one day i guarantee...tobin

maxalmon

Tobin, yeah we will miss the car........But, here's the + side....Once the car is GONE then I can take over the space that it once occupied
And set up a real fragging operation, then start a serious frag/trade network

phunckie

wow.... I found it over there, too.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to have it, but...... I have this addiction to saltwater aquariums, and thus have no money.

maxalmon

This is also a car we have hauled from state to state, new home to new home over the last 12 years and the car has raked up only an additonal 5k miles.
At this point, the car has become baggage
Plus side is once it's gone I can start a real fragging operation and then create a frag/trade site.....Some of you may have noticed that I don't sell a lot of frags, But I will trade frags all day long!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Tobin, yeah we will miss the car........But, here's the + side....Once the car is GONE then I can take over the space that it once occupied
And set up a real fragging operation, then start a serious frag/trade network

i would sell the other car instead a classic is a classic, the other ones 10% of driving everyday you see something real similar to what you are driving but that's just me, good luck on the fraggin eventually i will be able to put some money back into my tank, but what i got going is healthy anyways, how big of a fraggin tank are you going to have and you will have to post pics you know, it keeps the minions happy...tobin