What Is The Best Large Angel To Get For Fish Only Tank!!

lluv24

HI EVERYONE IM LOOKING TO GET ONE MORE FISH FOR MY 150, I WANT A LARGE ANGEL THAT IS HARDY AND GREAT LOOKING AND EASY TO FEED. ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEAS. ALSO IM VERY INTERESTED IN THE REGAL OR MAJESTIC OR FRENCH WHATS THE BEST CHOICE. I HAVE A NASO , HIPPO, CORIS WRASSE, BLUE JAW TRIGGER.

juniors04

Stay away from the Regal. I would go with the French. I have one very easy to feed. But if you think you can take care of a Majetic try it nice looking fish.

john harlan

go with a medium size blue face 3-4 in i have one in my 100 gallon and he owns the tank and theirs a pink tail trigger blue jaw trigger Spanish hog and dog face puffer and a orange shoulder tang he does not attack any body but when hes being messed with he reminds them who's the boss

dragonboy

Majetic aren't tough at all they are hardy to me. I hear Regal's are tough I haven't really own one yet so I dunno how tough are they. I heard they don't eat well but I have yet to try that fish and see if I can keep it.

dragonboy

It really depends on your personal preference Emperor, Majestic, Queen, Blue, Blue Face, French and Koran are all nice large angels and I wouldn't say those are tough fish if you are at least somewhat above average fish keeper. So whatever fish looks nice to you just get one of those listed.

lluv24

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP I JUST ORDERD THE BLUE FACE ANGEL ILL LET U KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!