What is the most boring fish you have in your tank?

celacanthr

my PJ cardinal. Never saw a fish that can swim for hours on end without ever leaving its original spot.
: sigh

hi1369

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
my PJ cardinal. Never saw a fish that can swim for hours on end without ever leaving its original spot.
same here. at least my bi color blenny has lots of personality to make up for the two i have.

puffer32

I was told some of my fish were hiders and I would rarely see them. 2 firefish,and a midas blenny. None of them hide at all, they stay out all day, so none of my fish are really boring except maybe my tiny blue chromis, I think he misses his 2 buddies that I lost (got 3 tiny chromis as first fish, 2 didn't make it) he just kinda stays in 1 spot unless its time to eat, then he gets real active!

fedukeford

my bicolor blenny is the most boring fish in my tank, b/c i usually only see him swimming out of the rock for like 10 minutes a day, even stays in the rock for feeding and catches food that floats by the rock

travis89

None of mine are boring but I wish I wouldn't have gotten my 2 chromis because there are other fish I would rather have.

mrdc

The yellow watchman was boring until he hooke dup with the pistol shrimp. The dominos aren't boring but they are fish that I wish I hadn't purchased.

sea worthy

my 10inch panther grouper, he just props himself on the sand bottom and does not move. except every other day, at feeding time. Reminds me of someone on welfare

michelle l

Originally Posted by sea worthy
my 10inch panther grouper, he just props himself on the sand bottom and does not move. except every other day, at feeding time. Reminds me of someone on welfare

zanoshanox

Royal gramma....lamest fish i ever have, and i always go for them becuase i like their colors and appearance....but every one i get ends up being pretty lame...
UNGH

sea horse

If boring means that it does nothing than I have two fish that tie for first place. My P.J. cardinal and my citron goby. They both all the sudden get livlely when it's dinner time though! How strange!

monalisa

Well...they're not in my tank anymore *moment of silence*, but I have NEVER seen a fish more boring than the 2 bagaii cardinals I had for a short period of time...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Lisa :happyfish

ktsdad

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr

AGREE!! We inherited two and can't figure out what they find so interesting in the rock they stare at all day!

alyssia

Originally Posted by sea worthy

anthropo

i had a blueface angel that was boring, alls it did was hide even during feeding time..i had to watch from far away to see him come out. i got rid of him though.