what is this fish/eel thing

diablo

he buries himself in the sand all the time i never see him but i scared him out. he is in my reef what you think it is.. im not shure i would like to know more about it. what it eats. friend or foe in my reef :help:
sorry about pics best i could do with the time he was out :help:

teen

idk what it is, but it looks real cool :D was it a hitchhiker from ur live rock?

logen32

I pretty sure it is a Curious Wormfish. do a search on them on google and you'll see a picture of them.

diablo

cool thanks i found the name of it. i think it was a yellow striped worm eel something like that

itchy

----...I was hoping you would take mine. BTW I can't handle the one I have much less another one.... :scared: I live in KY and she lives in the DC area and it still is to damn close. Although Australia might just work....think we can figure something out. Only thing is when you get rid of her there can be no conspiracy theroies...

diablo

:thinking: this is a cool fish i took that pic the last time i saw it :thinking:
:thinking: is it still alive or is it happy in the dsb :thinking:
:thinking: hmmm mabe he is a good sand stirrer lol :thinking:
its cool just to be able to tell someone i have that fish but its gone in sand somewhere
oh well

schubert

Wow...can you freakin buy those? Those look pretty sweet. I've always wanted an eel, but my 40g soon to be reef can't deal with one...hmm...what do you think?

cartman101

Originally Posted by newbiereef
it might me a snake eel if so you want to get it out it will eat your fish
WHA!? Noooooo

diablo

well its a boring fish i still have not seen it except once i was hand stirring the sand about a minute later he was gone :eek: