What is this

tigerhawk

Just below the rock. It moves across rock and gravel. I have only seen it twice, both times at night after the lights have been off a couple of hours. Thanks.

broncofish

From what my squinting eyes can make out bubble algae? Are you talking about the little ball looking green things.

tigerhawk

Broncofish, nope not talking about the bubble algae. The thing below the algae, half on the substrate and half on the rock. Light tan in color. It moves around, doesn't swim but most across the gravel or rocks. It is lonley the second time I have seen it and both times the lights were out for a couple of hours.
Bang Guy, I sent an email of the uncompressed picture.

tigerhawk

I don't think it is a cucumber as it is flat. I have not seen a cucumber in an aquarium so I don't know but I think they have more of a cylinder/rounded shape (looking at pics). Thanks for the help though.

bang guy

I believe it's a Polyclad Flatworm. They are predators and eat worms, bugs, snails an possibly small clams. Interesting creature.

broncofish

I always thought Polycladida was more similar in appearance to phyllidiid nudibranchs? I was expecting more color I guess. Always hoped for accidental introduction of one like this