What is with this diatom

disaster

My tank has been established 2 months and it seems to be getting worse. No cleaners in at this time just 1 fish. Any ideas
Thanks

hot883

Originally Posted by disaster
My tank has been established 2 months and it seems to be getting worse. No cleaners in at this time just 1 fish. Any ideas
Thanks
Just make sure your circulation is good. They will go away sooner or later. Several things you can do. Decrease the lighting period and do not feed brine or overfeed that 1 fish.
But a good clean up crew will help alot.

H

huskychasrs

Get a cleaner crew and do a water change. I picked up a crew last week and my LR is almost clean from the stuff.

disaster

I am thinking about putting in my first order with SWF.com . How do the fish etc. arrive? good company to work with ???

H

huskychasrs

Haven't ordered from this site yet...but if they sponsor the board, they should be reputable don't you think? :joy:

tanglove

My sister just ordered from saltwaterfish.com and they are really great. The package arrived within 3 days and was very well put together. They have a great gaurentee that most fish stores dont offer. Everything was what it said it would be and Fedex delivered it in a timely matter. I think you would be satisfied with there services.

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by TangLove
My sister just ordered from saltwaterfish.com and they are really great. The package arrived within 3 days and was very well put together. They have a great gaurentee that most fish stores dont offer. Everything was what it said it would be and Fedex delivered it in a timely matter. I think you would be satisfied with there services.
Agreed.