What is wrong with this mandarin?

spyderreef

I've had this fish for about 2 yrs. I thought that he was just getting fat on all of the amphipods. (I hooked up a refugium to this tank and I have a lot of them.) He moves about the tank like normal but his eyes look funny, like there is extra flesh and his head is a lot bigger. His color seems good and no sign of fin rot. I'm afraid that it might be some sort of internal growth that can not be cured. I need some more opinions. Does he look normal to you?

spyderreef

Right now I have formula 1 and 2, Pro Green Plus, Seaweed selects and mysis shrimp. I also have a flake food that I use about once a week. The light area behind the eye looks like flesh to me. Almost like it is swollen in that area yet the eyes seem fine.

spyderreef

Thank you for your response. As I stated before I have had this mandarin for almost 2 yrs and my tank is about 3 yrs old. This is a very dramatic change for this fish. I have never tried to target feed because it seemed to be doing alright on its own. If anything, it should have more pods than ever before. I don't know anything about HLLE but I will do some research. Thanks again.