What is your favorate color of fish.

hawkfish101

What color do you like the most of any kind of fish. Why do you like that color and what fish do you like it for.
I like yellow the most and purple the second for the fish. The reason is it brings the tank more attractive. Blue also brings in a nice varations.
What are your colors any why?

nacl-h2o

I like Blue and the coloring on the Hippo is the only reason I like him. I also like the blue on blue damsels.

derrickt

I'll have to agree too! I love the Regal Tang. My favorite colors would have to be any bright colors such as orange, yellow, blue.

carrie1429

My favorites would have to be red and blue. Red as in a flame angel and I have to agree with the others, I like the regal tangs. :)

charvel

I will never get one but by far is the powder blue tang,the contrast,its just so stunning to me . Also my wife loves thescotts fairy wrass (male) if anyone has the book, marine fishes by Scott W. Michael,look at page 288 incredible! Also as far as looks the clown trigger.

jonthefb

I love the coloration of the bluespot jawfish, and the bright red color of a good healthy flame hawk. Man nothin beats that!

souljah

I have a strawberry basslet that is soooo
pink (like hot pink) and everyone that comes to see my tank loves that fish

cathys

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH OZE REEFER DEFINETLY THE CORAL BEAUTY THE COLOR COMBINATION IS AS ITS NAME DESCRIBES IT "BEAUTY"

aqua_chick

the colors of the royal gramma..love how it goes from a deep blue to purple then to yellow...such a pretty fish!