What movies are you all looking forward too?

orion7

I am looking forward to:
The Villiage
Bourne Supremacy
Aliens Versus Predators :joy:
Exocist the Beginning
Resident Evil 2 Apocalyse
Blade 3 Trinity
I heard rumors of the following: :confused:
Ghostrider
Highlander the source
Mortal kombat Domination
Aeon Flux
Star trek Prequel Movie

wocka

The Villiage
Bourne Supremacy
Aliens Versus Predators
Resident Evil 2 Apocalyse
i really cant wait for the village

belothsurf

"Debbie does Birmingham"................"sssppppttt"....what am I saying...........Spider Man 3 is what I meant..........

well im really looking forward to AVP cant wait for it but also....
The Manchurian Candidate
The Village
Harold and Kumar
Thunderbirds......HA yea right!
Without a Paddle
Alexander
Meet the Fockers
Bewitched
Charlie and the Choclate Factory
and King Kong
... ooh yea and the nexy Will Ferrel movie but i forgot the name of it

caulareef4

The Village
Aliens Vs Predator
Blade 3
Are the most 3 I'm looking forward to. If they don't have Venom in the next Spiderman movie, I will be mad.

aarone

Originally posted by CaulaReef4
The Village
Aliens Vs Predator
Blade 3
Are the most 3 I'm looking forward to. If they don't have Venom in the next Spiderman movie, I will be mad.

they have to explain how spidey got the symbian suit before venom can come into the picture.....
If an AEON FLUX movie is going to be made i am definately looking forward to that!
otherwise....
AVP
excorcist
blade 3
RE2

caulareef4

Still Venom is the best villain in Spiderman.And I'm sure some people can back me up on that.
And another thing that's bugging me, how did The kid Osbourne see his dad? His dad went insane after he took the serum. I'm confused:notsure:

ill back ya up danny venom is the most kick ass spidey villian. no villian is better. ohh yea if anyone has heard there making a new batman movie and they are ruining the whole thing. the batmoblie is a purple and green hummer thing on steroids.:mad: pisses me off so much

orion7

After seeing the exorcist trailer, I had to put it on my list. The got the chills when I heard the original exorcist theme music being played backwards in the trailer. The original music was scary but backwards is even scarier.:scared:

chandler04

I think his dads soul may have lived on??? Yea, that was confusing. Spicerman 3 wont be out for a while, but they defintley hinted to a sequal for sure. I will be VERy scared to go and see the village, but I really REALLY want to see Aliens vs. Predator. I LOVe those movies. None of them were really that scary, they were all kinda cool. This will be the best though. That, plus harold and kumar. Looks like another "dude wheres my car", ya know?

blueberryboomer

The Village, I can't wait that looks pretty scary.
I didn't know they we're making a new Exocist, how AWESOME, I hope its as good as the original.
Lisa

wrassecal

I just saw I, Robot. It showed Will Smith in the shower and there might have some robots in it somewhere but, I really don't remember for sure.

cartman101

Spiderman3
AvP
the excorsit movie is going to suk!Have you seen the trailor?Come on,it does not even look scary.The village looks more scarier then the excorsist

alison

:happyfish Did anyone watch "primal scream" on animal planet last week? That was scary. Then they showed prevues of "open water" which looks scary. What I really wanna see is village and predator vs. alien though. Those look so cool. -ali

caulareef4

Thank you carp! I was told The Village SUCKED by my step sister, but you saying it was awesome makes me want to see it for myself.