What to add ?

queek

I have had a JBJ 24gl deluxe with 20 lbs of live rock and 10lbs of live sand. It has been up and running for about 7 weeks NH3/NH4+ = 0 NO2 = 0 NO3 = 0 temp = 78 Ph = 8.2. I have a Royal Gramma, True Percula Clownfish and about a dozen Hermits and snails for clean up crew. I am looking to add a 3rd fish, a choice between a Pygmy angle or a Flame angle. I do have a few coral polyps in the tank. Which of these do you all think would be better for the tank ?
Queek
:notsure:

guineawhop

flame will probably eat your polyps but you can try it. try the atlantic pygmy angel. all angels though will eat polyps though.

gati

i don't think you should put anymore fish in your tank, but if you are going to, I would get the flame. I have one in my reef and he dosen't bother anything-they are hit or miss though. but flame is deftinly prettier than the pygmy IMO.

dmitry

It seems that you risk the polyps no matter which one you get. Perhaps you should consider other fish? Bangaii Cardinal anyone?

queek

As I watch the tank more I am starting to think that maybe I do have enough fish and that I dont really need to be adding something so big. I think I might just go more heavy on the corals and get a few more pounds of live rock. Thanks for the tips guys this board has been a great help to me and alot more people out there I am sure.
Queek