What to feed choco chip star.?

lovethesea

I give ours a 1/2 piece of thawed in tank water shrimp. Usually twice a week. He will come to the top of the tank and I give it to him then. They are scavengers, so they usually get stuff from the tank, but he does well with this. Keep him out of a reef though.

O

osufarker

I feed my choc chip krill. I also have a red general star that I feed krill.

ams153

you can feed it lotsa things i actually overfeed mine a bit but i feed it krill, mysis shrimp, and brine shrimp, in intervals just to very the diet a bit ive heard its good to vary there diets and mines pretty healthy but im gonna be havein to get rid of mine in a couple months so i can start getting corals but mine eats like a pig and its cool cause when it knows im in the room it goes to the top of the tank and leans out so i can put the food on it but my tank is a bit higher flow so the stuff sometimes falls off and he doesnt find it so ive started picking it up and puting it on top of the food and hell sit there for hours and eat i thought he was dead the first time i did it cause it took him 20 hours to finish eating and start moving again but hes still alive
Hope this helps
Andrew