what would be a good firefish tankmate

in a 10 galon nano reef i like green chromis and id also like a cleaner shrimp and 3 -4 beginner corals and a good cleaanup crew idea ive done a ton of research this would be my first saltwater tank and im willing to waterchange everyweek

bang guy

No, but if you're going to get a cleaner shrimp I would recommend getting at least two of the same species. Which species are you considering?

what would be a good cleanup crew for a 10 gallon tank and 3 beginner corals id like 3 corals 2 fish a skunk cleaner shrimp and a cleanup crew

ok i have a small old 10 gallon tank i used for freshwater but no longer use with two 55 gallon freshwater tanks and so bigger tank not an option so could i have a clownfish and one other small fish in a ten gallon like a royal gramma because im more interested in those

is there anything that a clownfish can go with in a 10 gallon tank my brother wants one real bad and i just wana have a small little saltwater setup

aduvall

For your first saltwater tank, a 10 G is pretty small. Makes keeping the parameters way more important... Maybe others will disagree but I'd go up even to a 20-29 G and make it a little easier on yourself.

If you can't, most gobies stay pretty small.

well i have only enough room for the ten gallon i have right now i ve done lots of research have time for weekly waterchanges ect theres a bunch of little fish i like but am limited to two

kopczynski

I would do a purple firefish and a yellow clown goby but that's just my opinion. a red firefish would look cool with a green clown goby too. Just a matter of opinion and how much you want to spend.

well i dont wana spend a lot on my first tank inhabinits becuase its my first saltwater tank and will b spending a lot on equipment and wat r good beginner corals that r hardy