What would be a good wrasse?

trigger boy

Hi I just bought a 120gal tank and I have a stocklist of
snowflake eel
koran angelfish
niger trigger
What would be a good wrasse for these tankmates I was thinking a lunare?

aquaknight

Large Checkerboard wrasse, Cuban Hogfish, Harlequin Tusk all great choices.
A lunare (almost all of the Thalassoma genus) will eventually out grow a 120.

why not buy my sixline? its only 4 months old and its the most agressive sixline you will see (kill count is up to 14.......) now dont think im a carless owner because of that kill count because it included my many peperment shrimp......i kinda gav up on any peppershrimp or any other adds other then jawfish and coral....seems to kill any thing weaker or more peacful then it...
if interested in it iam really seeling it.......3 inches

aquaknight

Definitely lots of room. However I'm sure you've seen some of the recent threads about Nigers getting aggressive after a while as well as their max size? (I only mention this because of how you were put off my the Koran).
There are two real concerns about deciding if there's "room" in a fish tank. Most importantly IMO, is load ability. Can your set up handling the load? Once you go over about 90gals, it starts to be become more about the bio-load then say, space. What sized skimmer, refugium size, water changes, etc. The other thing is 'usable size.' You can have a huge 400gal tank, but if you have 2 Queen angels that occupy both ends of the tank and don't let the other fish do squat, your available size is very limited.
None of the fish listed:
snowflake eel
lemonpeel angelfish
niger trigger
checkerboard wrasse
set up and maintain a territory. So if you have a decent skimmer and good water change schedule, you should be good to go for more fish. Not sure about your 'feel' for fish, i.e. getting potentially tricky fish to eat. But what about a medium tang as the centerpiece fish? A purple tang or Atlantic Blue Tang (<--- very underrated)?

trigger boy

Thank you for you input the reason I just decided not to go with the koran is because I like the lemonpeel angel just as much and I was planning on getting some kind of wet/dry filter with a sump. Again thanks for everyones help Iv'e asked lots of questions and you all helped me thanks. And about the tang I would love to get an atlantic blue they are pretty underrated as you said.