What would you do?

clownme

Hi all,
I have been on these boards for the past year and have been grateful for all the help I have received on this board. That said, I am ready to make the jump to a bigger tank. Thinking 90 gallon to MAYBE 110. I am looking for ideas on all aspects of the tank setup. Everything from sump to lighting to brand of tank, reef ready/ not reef ready???... anything you think would make my tank a success.
I joined the hobby a year ago and have good luck with my 36 gallon reef bowfront corner unit. (Only because of the support on this board). I would like to stay with the LR/LS since that has worked well for me. Also I want all equipment to be hidden underneath the tank. I like it to look neat and tidy.
So here's the question.... If you were going to setup a new tank tomorrow...what equipment would YOU use?
Thanks in advance for the input, I really do appreciate the advice.

reefdude37

If it were me I would get a Reef Ready tank, with MH lights, Deep sand Bed, a lot of Live Rock, and a Sump/Refuge.

maxalmon

Oceanic 155, 180 or 215g reef ready tank
Outer orbit lighting, 55g fuge/sump, 2-300lbs LR, 180-360lb of LS depending on the type of bed you want, Fluval 405 canister, Titanium heaters, ESU chiller, Iwaki or mag drive pumps would get you started

fishy7

Oceanic RR 150, 180, 215
Aquac C EV 180 or 240/iwaki pump
Reeflo sequence pump - Dart
LR
LS
Coralife Auqua light pro 72" model
won brothers titanium heater