what would you wish for...

rylan1

Duh, for more wishes

Thats a difficult one... right now in my life $$$ would make a nice difference in quality of life...however most things we wish we had our just out of our grasp... and we are capable of obtaining them...somethings however are not such as wishing someone back who has died...
I guess I wish I had the ability to overcome any and all issues quickly that life gives me...the ability to live my life to the fullest and to obtain all that I set my mind to, and know that it will be done.
So basically that I had the ability to do anything I set my mind to.. If I was sick... I could use my mind to heal, if I wanted to be rich, I could come up with several billionaire ideas, if I wanted to make this a better world - I could come up with a solution to the world's problems...etc.. etc

jmick

That my kids are able to achieve their dreams and have a happy childhood and lives.
I have been lucky to have been able to do most of the things I've wanted to do and I wish that are also able to and I hope they are successful happy people!

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
A sign of a true hobbyist.

Oops..I saw if you could wish for one fish....lol
One wish......Prolly for my daughter to have everything that she could ever want..

1journeyman

I'd wish that all of the celebrities who said they would move out of the USA if President Bush got elected would actually move

seasalt101

a fish lol, that was pretty funny nb, ok you all probably think my answer would be to be healthy, i think i can do that without a wish, so my answer would be to have happiness throughout the world, in every person i think that would elimenate, war, famine, and disease, and mankind would be better...tobin

dogstar

SS101...Heard it said this way too " peace on earth and good will toward men "
That would be my wish as well.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
I'd wish that all of the celebrities who said they would move out of the USA if President Bush got elected would actually move

masta man

Miss South Carolina- I would wish for the little boys and girls in US Americas and South Africas will live and be educated together and that...uhhh...education will people to be smarter...uhhh...
Me- I would wish for the world to have empathy.
Journey man did you see the new show Journey man

mike22cha

I would wish for three more wishes!

But probably enough money to build the shark tank I was planning and hoping to get, but it is unrealistic since I'm only 14 and no constent job.

darknes

You guys are too humble.

I'd wish for an endless bank account. Whoever said money can't buy happiness was obviously never rich.

jacha66

I wish I never had to work and money wasn't an issue. Playing golf and tanking care of my new 10000 gal tank so I could put a tang into it would be nice

mike22cha

My new wish is for the San Diego Chargers to win the Super Bowl this year, but I got a feeling there won't be a need to wish for it

kidreef

i would wish for a college education majoring in marine biology they can take away items but they cant take away knowledge